Saturday, August 2, 2008

Anniversary Time

Our wedding day


Meg's Christmas Dress



Today is our 6th wedding anniversary! We really have aged :-). NOthing special planned for today...just more parenting and getting the house ready to put on the market. I have had more bad back days over the past 2 weeks....it has been frustrating to be slowed down by it, but I am thankful not to be worse (since things could always be worse). I have finished Meg's Christmas dress. It wasn't as hard as I suspected and I finished quicker than anticipated. We are still trying to sell the treadmill and oak desk. Just speak up if you want either item. I should get back to work for now.

Oak Desk



Treadmill (when shut in cupboard)

Treadmill (ready for treading)

2 comments:

We are the Turner's! said...

Happy 6th Anniversary! I hope you had a fabulous day! I enjoyed seeing the picture on your wedding day! What a happy couple! You both look so peaceful in the pictures. Congratulation on finishing Megan's Christmas dress! It looks awesome!! I am so proud of you! You are truly AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Debra said...

Hey I found this this morning as I was looking for something for FHE tonight. http://www.lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=e1fa5f74db46c010VgnVCM1000004d82620aRCRD&locale=0&sourceId=1a0bbe335dc20110VgnVCM100000176f620a____&hideNav=1

Also, is the treadmill $50 or $100? Last night you said $100 but it is listed as $50 on your blog?

Thanks!