Saturday, October 10, 2009

News!

I finally have some news to post. Most of you know that Drew and I have been working on finding a practice to start, buy, or associate position. We have finally found a "possibility" for a practice to buy. There is a bright glimmer of hope now for an impatient wife! Anyway, it is located on the Oregon Coast...will post more later if it looks like things are working out. Drew got to adjust all the patients today and gets to see all of the patients again on Monday. He is excited to do some chiropractic for a change...:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am so excited for you. I hope it works out. I would love it if you were closer to us, is it anywhere near Tillamook?

locolovriens said...

That's wonderful! I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you. Keep us posted!