Saturday, March 7, 2009

9852 Willamette St.

Just a note to let yall know we made it home to Aumsville. IT is beautiful here. Kids did great on the drive here and have enjoyed playing outside and going for walks around the neighborhood. We all have had fun listening to the frogs at dusk. There is a creek not too far from our house. We had loads of help from the ward moving in ((thanks))!! We are excited about being back in our home ward. Tonight is the chili feed...should be fun! Most everything is unpacked. Just need to hang pics and catch up on laundry. Miss you Davenport folk already.

4 comments:

angee said...

Hey Michelle,

Sorry I haven't called you back yet. We have all been major sick around here. YUCK! I will call you or you call me again. I would love to come help you.

Sara said...

Wow. I can't believe you guys are actually gone! So glad things went well for you. I'm visiting my family in Arizona right now during boards... Hope everyone settles in well!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home! How exciting that you are back. I'll be excited to see you next time were over there. It should be the first part of April.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Glad you had help... ;) ;)! We will ALWAYS appreciate the ways you helped our family. Thanks guys and miss ya lots!