Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More Ramblings

Joe was so tired after traveling that he just couldn't manage to stay awake for our exciting trip to Wal Mart!

It's been yet another crazy start to the week here. It seems like my "to do" list gets conquered and then immediately grows again. It's hard to stay on top of everything around here, but on the bright side...it's an active, fun, and busy household. Iowa summers are not going to be something I miss after we are moved :-). Drew and I had fun scoping out plots of land on the computer late this afternoon. We found some treasures near Brownsville, Oregon. Nice big lots with trees, rivers, lakes, and level land for housing. It's exciting to think about, yet a little stressful at the same time. I love to have a plan and have security. While thinking about the upcoming transition, I am doing my best to live in the moment. The kids are growing fast and I am not taking a second for granted.

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

That picture is hilarious! Are you and Drew thinking of building a house out in Oregon since you saw you were scoping out land?