Sunday, July 6, 2008

We're Back!!

After 30 hours of straight driving, Drew and I are officially back home and in the groove again. We are home about 5 days early due to some frustrating issues with childcare, but I am so pleased to be here with my babies. I truly am their mother and we truly are a family. We had a great day getting back into the routine together. Even though Drew and I were utterly exhausted from the trip, we were like the enegizer bunny and kept going and going. We ended the day with homeade pie and ice-cream as well as talking about the temple sealing and eternal family. Drew got a few job offers while in Oregon and we also looked at homes and land. We will be continuing to work on the details as we get closer to moving.

1 comment:

Mummy said...

WELCOME BACK! We missed yall! Glad yall had a nice trip!