Friday, July 11, 2008

This last Week

There is nothing like being home! So here are some pictures "just because". It's been a great week with the kiddos...and busy too. We have been getting back inot the swing of things. There are a zillion "to do" items on the agenda as usual, however; I am trying hard not to let overshaldow the joys of living in the moment with my precious little ones. D.J. is having a blast at summer camp with only minor behavior issues. They are going to do an overnighter at Scott County Park and I am not sure about it yet. I just don't know if he is quite ready for that. I may go up around dinner time and hang with D.J. till everyone goes to bed and then drive us home. Drew has class early the next morning...otherwise he would stay overnight with him. The girls are getting along pretty well. We have been doing homeschool stuff as well as some baking. Yes....baking. I know it's crazy hot outside...but it's wonderfully comfortable inside :-). We gave Seth a haircut....he still has short curls though. Drew did not want us to cut it...but it was SO long that it was hard to maintain and he was sporting a frizzy afro. Joe is glad to be home and entertained by his siblings. He is growing so fast!



3 comments:

Mummy said...

Don't you just love summer!? I, too, have been doing stuff in the kitchen during this warm summer. I've tried to muster up the patience to teach Kamilla how to cook.
That's great about DJ and camp. I'm glad he's doing well with it! Also glad to see that everyone is adjusting back to their routine!!

Emily said...

Everyone is growing up so fast! I can still remember little Joe as a baby and soon he will be in Nursey!

Kyle.Sharo.Chase.Matti.Cole.Zach said...

Thanks for sending us your blog-it is so fun to see your family! You have a wonderful family, I'm so happy for you guys. You are always welcome up here, we have been a pit stop for many!! When you move, you are welcome to stay or whatever you need.