Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December Already?






I'm just wondering where November went? I knew it was going to fly though with eerything going on. I'm afraid December is much the same as it is a very fast paced month. We've been doing pretty good around here. Drew is working towards his black belt in ATA ((I'm wishing I could be getting mine...but I know I need to let my back heal)). We had a laid back Thanksgiving as most of us were sick with a cold, ear infection, or flu. This week though everyone seems to be bouncing back. We had some pics taken at Sears. They are okay. Drew is going to edit these pics a little when he has more time. These are raw images off of the CD.

3 comments:

We are the Turner's! said...

Jeff and I enjoyed looking at the pictures! They turned out wonderfully!!! We are glad you are feeling better!

Sara said...

Sorry you've been sick! I think your pictures are adorable! :)

the sheldons said...

I am in love with your main picture in your header at the top of your page. You all look so sharp in that! Where did you have your pictures taken at?