Saturday, December 27, 2008

Happenings

Well, Christmas has come and gone. We are keeping up some of the decorations in hopes someone will find them charming and buy this house :-) Kids had a good Christmas. After having a little celebration at home, we headed out to the Stocks house in Montgomery, IL. The kids played well together and Drew and I enjoyed company. We have been laying low since. Still recovering from head colds/flu stuff. Drew is checking on moving trucks this next week. We are going to spend time going thru stuff in the basement and packing non essential items. Hopefully when it comes time to move out, it will be in an organized fashion. We cannot wait to get home to be near loved ones, family, friends, and beautiful green landscapes. Our lives have changed significantly since we last lived in Oregon. I am looking forward to settling down though. Tonight I get to experience a sleep study. I have been battleing insomnia and fatigue for way too long. The doc doesn't want to keep giving me sleep aides w/out a sleep study. I wonder if I'm fatigued from just dealing with the kids or there is another problem. Guess it doesn't hurt to get more information. Drew is doing well. He took D.J. shooting today with our friend, Ben. They all had a blast. Homeschool is going quite well. ALayna has taken a liking to reading. So far I LOVE a becka. Thanks to Ebay...I can afford it. Lol! Well, merry Chritmas and Happy New Year to all.

No comments: