Saturday, January 31, 2009

The House

This is the house that we will hopefully be moving into. There are a lot of houses like this one that are sitting empty due to the poor market, so we got a killer deal on it with a possiblity to buy it..or rent to own. I am most excited about the fenced back yard and that it is at the end of the subdivision. The kids can ride bikes with little to no traffic. The house is plenty big enough...so no worries there. The kids berooms are a little smaller than the ones they have here in Iowa, but we don't play in bedrooms anyway, so no big deal. We are excited...is it that obvious?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, Your blog looks awesome!! I love the family picture in the temple. I'm so excited that you're moving to Aumsville, and what a nice house. We frequent the Stayton Ward since both of our families are still living there so I look forward to seeing you soon.

Brent and Emily said...

That is really exciting for you guys. It is a really pretty house and that's nice it is so big and has so many nice perks. Congratulations!

Alison said...

Michelle, This is the first time I've been able to venture over to your blog. What a beautiful family! I knew you adopted but didn't know you have 5. You are such an inspiration. I miss the stayton ward and am jealous you're going back. Those were good times back in the day.