Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Updates

I know..we are just such exciting people...lol! Kids are good. Our house is still on the market...we just dropped the price....anyone...anyone?? Any takers? Drew and I have been looking like crazy for a place to rent in Oregon. With the size of our family and the dogs we really needed something with some space. Today we finally applied for tenancy for a house in Aumsville, Oregon. The good news about being in Aumsville is that we will be in our old ward which is still very special to us....the Stayton Ward. We are looking forward to rekindling old friendships and settling down. I am excited for the kiddos to have some new friends as well. Now that the house situation is done...I feel like I can relax a little and focus on packing. We have some friends here that are going to drive to Omaha with us and spend the day at the zoo. It's supposed to be a fantastic zoo with a lot of attractions. After that we will explore winter quarters. We are booking the same hotel so we all can play in the pool and have some good times. It will be a fun way to say goodbye. Unfortunately, they will have to go back to Iowa while we drive to Oregon. That's all she wrote for now.

3 comments:

angee said...

Can't wait until you're here. Good luck with the move.

Judy Lamont Stock said...

I really can't believe you guys are leaving... :( I know you are happy though and I pray that you guys have a wonderful time in your new home... We will miss you guys.

Emily said...

I can't believe you all will be leaving! It seem like such a long ways away but I wish you the best in your new home and being back home in Oregon. You got another dog? do tell. ciao for now.