Monday, February 25, 2008

GI bug, bones, and more...

Hello Everybody! Sickness again prevails in the Isaksen household. Lil' Joe was up last night with the pukes and (heavens it was coming out the other end too). UNfortunately for me he graciously passed it on. With that we have been taking it easy. I currently have an A in all 3 classes with finals exams next week. I think I am going to survive. Then I will only have 2 classes to worry about. Diamond Chiropractic is the new place I'm trying out. So far it's been awesome. The last 2 mornings I have been able to get out of bed w/out as much stiffness and pain. BTW, stiffness and pain together with a non-morning person= scary! Singing time went over pretty well yesterday. The little guys got to pick flowers and take them to the piano player and give her a hug. The kids were really into it and the piano player loved seeing their sweet faces and getting hugs. The older kids got to practice the monthly song and then we tossed around a HUGE squishy ball. It was like a memory game and name that tune. I think they liked it. I may be getting released soon as they are making lots of changes in primary and nursery. I've had fun while it's lasted though. I have 3 computer assignments and an essay to write tonight....need to get the munchkins to bed.

1 comment:

Mummy said...

So sorry yall have the funk again!! That stinks!! I hope you don't get released. You are a great chorister! Post pix of your cakes!