Monday, October 6, 2008

Time for Pics

So I know it's taken forever to download pics from the camera. This weekend was General Conference and I absolutely loved it. I felt like every talk was motivating and I truly got a spiritual recharge! The Marston clan came over for Sunday morning session and Sunday evening we fed the missionaries as well. It was nice to have them in our home for a meal...it has been too long. We celebrated D.J.'s 7th b-day as well. Where does the time go? There are yet more pics from this weekend that I still need to get off the camera.

Joseph Henry

Andrew (face with a name)

Beth :-) (face with a name)

My birthday cake (made by my neighbors, Beth & Andrew)..Thanks!

2 comments:

Judy Lamont Stock said...

i tagged you. rules at my blog.

Beth Loftin said...

You should get Drew to photoshop some candles on that cake since we forgot to! Oops!!!