Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ramblings


Why Thank you for this beautiful award Lea-Ann! I am so honored that you love all things Isaksen and passed along this award,,, :-). I'll have to do some thinking on who to pass in on to. Long day though and bed sounds mighty fine. Picked apples with the kids today over at Onkens,..had a great time. Kids enjoyed running all over the spacious grass and also swinging on the swings there. Picked out fabric for my next quilt project which will keep me busy in the evenings when Drew is in Africa. Still need to upload tons of pics from the camera.

1 comment:

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Hey Chelle! Just want to say that I'm sooo proud of you making it on your own while Drew's in Africa. Stinkin' guy's probably on a safarri looking at wild Lions and Elephants though. I'm jealous!!!! Hope you are well. Can I come see you tomorrow??? =)