Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Cookies & Soup, Yum!

I was able to finally find time and cash to stop by the cannery today over at Norpac. I've been meaning to check it out for some time now. I got a lot to put in the freezer for 30 bucks. Went home......tossed one of the frozen soups into the stock pot.....added a few cans tomato sauce, seasoning, parm cheese, and pasta. The kids ate it right up! Since dinner was so easy we threw together some cookies for after dinner. I think I'll make up some homemade bread to go with it tomorrow. We fell a few lessons behind in school, but we'll try to make up for it tomorrow....that's the beauty of schooling at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Sounds like a fabulous day and I say cooking is learning. Love your updated bloggy, so cute & fun!