Monday, March 3, 2008

Remembering and missing home



This is the Portland, Oregon Temple. It is the place I met my husband for the first time, the place I did baptisims, received endowments, got married, and later sealed to my children. It holds a lot of wonderful memories. I look forward to being close to it again. I love the fountain and beautiful flowers too. Oregon Valley is known for it's beautiful flowers. It's a great climate. We are counting down now as we have less than a year to move home.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

I like the changes. It looks really good. What a sweet picture.

Michelle said...

Thanks! Yeah...I'm homesick a little.

The Shepro's said...

I never knew how much I loved Oregon until I left. It really is an amazing place, but shhhhh don't tell anyone, let's keep it a hidden treasure!