Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yard Sale

Well, we are having a yard sale today. Lord knows we have WAY too much baby equipment lying around here. With no plans to have anymore children in the immediate future or even near future we decided to try and sell most of it. It's going pretty well out there for a cool, brisky morning. I am hoping Drew will allow me to take the left overs to good will so that the "stuff" doesn't take residence in our basement any longer. I am inside now after having put the 3 youngest down for naps. I am quietly waiting in my room for them to drift off to sleep so that I can go out and help some more. It's been fun for the kids to wander around outside and play. Well, I should get back to it.

3 comments:

Mummy said...

Hope your yardsale went well! I am ACTUALLY MISSING IOWA!!!
Hang in there with the kids and the homeschooling. You are doing such a great job with them. I know you say they act different at home than they do in public, and in all actuality, most kids do. I know that there are special circumstances, but your kids are well behaved and respect you and their elders in public, and even learning that will get them VERY FAR in life. You have such a sweet spirit and it just radiates out and touches everyone you are around - and I see that rubbing off on your children as well!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the warm fuzzies! Your words of encouragement are appreciated...especially on a Monday morning :-). The busy week awaits us. Have a good rest of vacation and we'll see you soon. Your hubby looked lonesome in Primary yesterday.

Megan and Jonny said...

Darn it! I wish we were close enough to have attended--I'm currently starting the hunt for baby stuff. I hope it went well!