Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Visiting Docs

We cringed as we purchased plane tickets to Oregon. Drew and I and Joe (since he is considered a lap child) will be traveling to Oregon from June 25-July 9 to look at towns, visit docs, and figure out what the heck we are going to do come February. Our fantabulous helper/nanny Amanda will be taking care of the kids for a week or so, but I need to farm them out to different people for the second week. Any takers??? I'm considering calling sister Atchley who is awesome with my kids, but it's weird to ask. By the way, if any of you are willing to "trade" I would take your kidlets for a week or so either before we leave or after we return. It would be better probably if it was before we left since my kids will probably be regressing for some time after we get back.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Good luck finding someone. Believe me I know how hard it is. That is why I had to stay home (in FL) with the kids while Michael came out here to find us a place to live and for his interviews. We've moved like that 3 times. Talk about trusting your spouse... movuing to 3 different, new stated/cities sight unseen!!