Sunday, May 4, 2008

Finger Painting Fun

Joe and Seth had a late afternoon nap on Saturday, so they stayed up after the other kids went off to bed. I thought I would take advantage of the opportunity to have some bonding time with Seth and Joe. We got the messy finger paints out and had a blast. Joe's first inclination was to put his painted fingers in his mouth...good thing it's non-toxic!




Today was a busy one. I am really enjoying working in the Primary with music. I think I'm finally over being slightly nervous over singing or leading singing. I was able to do singing with the nursery children today as well. They are all so precious with their big, twinkling eyes, and chubby lil cheeks. I just wanted to squeeze each little one. They loved the Mr. Frog puppet.

3 comments:

Mummy said...

I looked at the pix before reading and thought that Seth had painted Joe's mouth! They looked like they were having so much fun! It's great to have some special time with the babies when you're not having to police them so much! I am FINALLY learning that - take one or two outta the mix, the situation is so much EASIER.

the sheldons said...

Too cute!!!! Your kids are so cute and I just love them.
Thanks for letting us come over last night. We had a really good time chitty chatting with ya'll. Love you guys.

the sheldons said...

P.S. I love your collage of pictures that you put as your header!