Saturday, May 31, 2008

Saturday

Saturdays around the Isaksen house are a mixture of the desire to rest/relax along with loads of "things" that need to get done. Instead of laundry this morning I decided to make that darn nursing cover for a nursing mom I met at the zoo. I am by no means a professional sewer...so I hope she doesn't mind imperfection. Drew refused to model it for the pics....sorry for the loss of full effect. The printed side is on the inside as she didn't want a loud pattern on the outside.

The boys had a blast this afternoon playing in the pool for the first time this season. Seth was sad after his bath tonight. He was asking to go back outside to swim.

Drew worked in the yard some more today...this yard is going to look just about right when we are pulling out of the drive with our Uhaul truck. I hope the next house will have a nice, level, fenced in back yard for the kids to play safely. Oregon is beautiful just about year round.

Amanda got her wisdom teeth out yesterday (ouch)! So we will miss her a few days this week. Hopefully this week will quiet down some as far as appointments go. Seth's finger is healing well.

My Pain killers are kicking in...so it's time to turn in for the night. :-)

1 comment:

the sheldons said...

Seth's hair is AWESOME!!! Seriously, I would kill for curls like that!