Monday, May 26, 2008

Is Summer Here Already?


Wow!!! What a muggy day. It seems like Summer has arrived. The kids had a great time playing at West Lake Park today. They had lots of fun getting messy with popsicles and dirt. After a few hours though I could tell it was time to head home for the air conditioning. Joe was looking pretty flushed from the heat and the Seth was looking like a nap was possibly in order. They had a great time though. We do have a busy week ahead...if time keeps flying like it has been, we'll be packing up to move home before we know it! I know I will look back at our season here in Davenport with many different emotions...however, I am looking forward to living near family. This is our last Davenport summer :-). The kids are excited to start swimming and making water play part of their daily activities. I have TONS of reading assignments and 2 papers and 2 quizzes to get done this week...so I better quit blogging and start typing/reading.
Cheers!

No comments: