Thursday, May 1, 2008

You Are Beautiful

One of my favorites....such an uplifting song to carry through a tough day like the one I had today! It's actually been a crazy week. We have had numerous doctor appointments of many varieties this week. I don't normally schedule things that way, but it is just the way it worked out. We have one more tmrw afternoon. I love the song that I posted here. I'm trying to learn the basic chords on the acoustic guitar so I can learn it. It's simple, but beautiful I think.

1 comment:

Mummy said...

The good thing about accidentally scheduling loads of drs visits & other stuff into one week, is that the next week you can say, "Phew! That is over and done with and I am Supermom." I had a week like that in March where I had all the kids' dental visits and Dallin's well visit and one of my pre-op visits and bloodwork all in one week. It was, dare I say, HELL, but the next week it was over and done with!