Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Pediatrician

Well, we just returned home from the doctor's office. This is our second visit with the new Doc and I feel confident for the first time that we will be making some progress. We are trying a combination of meds that deal with anxiety, ADD, and ADHD. I feel peace in my spirit about taking this path. This doc is also a big believer in public school experiences. I disagree with him there and won't send my kids to school, at least not this year or next.
IN other news, little Joe is still battling some strange issue with his tummy. We had a good week and half run with no problems until this weekend. He has been having diarrhea and vomiting again (lesser of the vomiting. Anyway, poor little guy doesn't feel so hot. We will be at Palmer again this afternoon for 2 more kids to get their physicals done by dad. It should go a little faster since they are older, but we shall see. Thanks for reading!

No comments: