Monday, April 28, 2008

Puppets & Play Dates Today!



We had a puppet show from D.j, Meg, and ALayna this morning. It was all about bell peppers....which is funny. We are going to plant bell peppers in our 1st garden box soon. I was wondering if someone could get the nursing cover pattern and send it my way...I would love to make some and send them home for my friends and family who are expecting :-). Pretty please??? Joe gets to visit Lily today and I can't wait to watch them play. I will bring my camera. I plan to post pics of the puppet show we just had as well as the play date. Cheers!
Our scripture today...Psalm 98:1 "Sing to the Lord a new song, for He has done marvelous things; His right hand and His holy arm have worked salvation for Him."

1 comment:

Mummy said...

Looks like fun!!! You are so creative!