Friday, April 25, 2008

Rainy Day

In some ways I am thankful for another rainy day! Yesterday I had a ton of homework and 2 quizes to take by midnight...so, any free time I had was spent on that. I am hoping (fingers crossed) that I will be able to entertain the kids with some inside activites and they will play together...that way I can pull out the sewing machine and get some of those spring/summer jumpers done...started I mean. I basically haven't touched my sewing projects since I started the online college courses. Joe has been slightly cranky/clingy as he is still having tummy troubles. In light of my personal quest to become more positive...I am going to leave a scripture to end each post from now on. Todays scripture comes from Galations 6:2 "Carry eachothers' burdens, and in this way you will fufill the law of Christ.
Make it a great day!

1 comment:

Mummy said...

Isn't that nice!? Now, can I count reading your blog everyday as my personal scripture study? I think that is great! You are journaling & I am doing scripture study. And by helping me with my scripture study, you are serving me and my family by making me a better person. Hmmmm... very cool!