Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday...already??


Wow...where did this week go? My left hand is hurting like crazy...so this one will be short. Had an appt. with a doc who is supposed to specialize in women's health issues. I left more frustrated than ever. Still no answers. Can't really get into it on the blog...TMI ya know, but I spent the hour sobbing in front of a complete stranger. I'm trying to cheer up and remember all that I have to be thankful for..and that is A LOT! And, I know with all my heart the good Lord has great plans for my life...and as my good friend Beth said...there are many blank pages still to be filled....even at 30. I'm making good progress on my first quilt. 32 squares to go. I'll post a pic when the project is done. We have our first open house on Sunday...fingers crossed.

Toodles for now...

1 comment:

Mummy said...

How did the open house go???