Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Toe Tappin Tuesday

Today was a good day...busy and eventful (which is better than boring). We had a good start to the morning and took off to have a lesson about fish. I took the 3 little kids to the mall to look at all of the fish in the new petstore there. They explored the different colors of the fish, counted how many were in some tanks...looked at the many patterns on them. The kids had fun and I felt like it was a nice little field trip and had educational value. We also went to Sam's club to pick up a few food items. There was a cool find at Sam's. This good find really solves a few problems for us. The kids all have trouble winding down for bed since they share rooms. Seth has been sleeping in a pack n play all night and for naps ever since Joe was born. So I found a "lounger cot". They have several themes for little kids. It's extremely light weight and comes with a sleeping bag/pillow deal that slips right over the top of it. Seth has been sleeping SO well through the night that his hair is flat on one side when he wakes up. What I love about it is that I can move it to whatever room in the house I want. It gives great flexibility for nap ands bed time. If I could afford it I would buy another one for the girls to share. It happens that our loan well is more than dried up this tri. We had to pay for boards, taking down a tree, and other things that were unexpected. I hope Sams will still have those in November :-)

2 comments:

Mummy said...

Sounds like a nifty thing to have!

Beth Loftin said...

I missed all the fun. I bet the kids were exited to see all the different kinds of fish and were full of questions too! Another field trip like that and you'll be a fish expert!

Congrats on the new bed Seth!