Wednesday, September 3, 2008

More Isaksen Ramblings

Long time no post...yeah, yeah, I know. We have been busy with end of summer stuff. Drew is still going strong in the clinic and getting some good experience. He has also been hard at work in the front yard. Kids have been doing good. Seth turned 3 a few weeks ago. We celebrated by going to Patty's Petting Zoo with some friends. Amanda made his "Diego" cake which turned out great. Drew took me for a suprise this last weekend. We went horseback riding! So much fun! Hope to be able to go again and hit the trails. I am excited to have a new walking buddy. I'm sad to turn 30 this month. For some reason it's a weird number for me...but it must come and I hope to grow into it. School is over with for me and I am super excited to have some free time in the evenings again. That about sums it up for us here at the Isaksen Camp. Here are some pics...


3 comments:

Judy Lamont Stock said...

I wish my hubby would take me horseback riding....

Dan's Wife said...

Wow! They are all getting so big. :) I can't believe that Seth is already 3!

Horseback riding looks like so much fun... what a great surprise.

Glad to hear that things are going good for Drew in clinic. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the three-oh club! I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that one!