Saturday, January 5, 2008

NO MORE!

Today is a milestone for little Joseph Henry (who isn't so little anymore). He has stopped nursing (not by his choice). It's been hard, but the time has come for Joe to quit with the nursing. The past two weeks he has been nursing 1st thing in the morning and right before bed. Now he is done. The main reason is so that I can have the freedom and ability to take meds for my back situation. The muscles are in what seems to be a constant spasm. We are hopeful that the meds will help me to get over the hurdle and with the help of lumbar flexion distraction, PT, and taking it easy that the situation will be resolved. Joe will survive. He is shy of 11 months old and eats very well otherwise. It's a teeeny bit sad, but I am also looking forward to having my body to myself a liitle more. I am also convinced that the fleeting desire to be pregnant again is JUST hormonal. It's been an on again off again deisre. One minute I'm like....oh, I want, want, want...the next minute I'm thinking more realistically and it seems that having another baby is CRAZY in more ways than one. I'm convinced it is a hormonal shift.

No comments: