Sunday, January 27, 2008

Positive Energy

Thanks Ashleigh for the list of things to improve ones life. I had to stop on this one and make it my goal for the week.

14.) Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issuesof the past, negative thoughts or things you cannotcontrol. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment

It can be discouraging to feel as though we are not making progress in aiding our children's healing. Often it seems like we take one step forward and 3 back. What has kept me going is stopping to enjoy the good moments with my children. They are precious. They are also hurting. So...thanks for the reminder and I will keep my energy invested in the good moments this week.

(For more info on RAD, check out the links in my sidebar. I have 3 kids struggling with this)

No comments: