Thursday, January 24, 2008

Singing Time Plans

In the spirit of my blog theme, I have chosen to "Go Fishing" with the junior primary. I will modify the original fishing game just enough to make it more interesting for the little ones. There will be 3 fishing holes around the room with plenty of fish. Some fish will be blank on the back, so the kids will have to toss them back in the water. The others will have our songs on them. 25 minutes will fly by. The older kids were extremely rowdy with the musical chairs last week. Unfortunately for them I must soften the potential for rowdiness. I have made 2 sets of the monthly song. The song has been cut into word strips. 2 teams will compete to see who can unscramble the sets the fastest. We will also be reviewing the monthly song and singing just a few others if there is time. I cancelled appointments today and it's just me and the five children at home. We have been sooooo very busy lately. We are in need of a lazy day at home. I am starting up classes Feb 1st and have many things to get accomplished before I split my attention in that direction. I plan to work on the classes mainly in the evening. I am becoming an insomniac anyway. I am SO tired that I cannot shut down like a normal person. Kids are fussing already and I must attend to them. Cheers!

3 comments:

the sheldons said...

You are so incredibly creative Michelle. Send some of that creativity my way friend. And are you so incredibly excited to be starting school?!?!? I'm so proud of you. You're Wonder Woman!

Mummy said...

Sounds like it will be a great singing time!!!

We are the Turner's! said...

I love your new blog design. It is AWESOME! YOU ARE AWESOME! It was great to chat with you yesterday! I hope your fishing game went well today! I was thinking about you!